Residential Maintenance Requests
Please read all the information before submitting a maintenance request.
At PURE Property Management, your maintenance request is important to us and we would like to see it taken care of as quickly as possible. We utilize AppFolio Property Manager software to enable you to report maintenance 24/7 at https://pureprop.appfolio.com/connect.
For EMERGENCY maintenance, please also contact our office at 707-524-8380 Monday – Friday from 8:30AM to 5:00PM. For after-hours maintenance call 888-655-6419.
Please be sure to read all of the information on this page before submitting your maintenance request. The more information we have about you and your maintenance issue, the more efficiently we will be able to address the issue.
PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING MAINTENANCE:
1.) BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST, check to see if there is something that could be causing what APPEARS to be a repair problem. Examples of this specifically are listed on the following page. Be sure to read these examples carefully.
2.) DETERMINE IF IT IS AN EMERGENCY OR A NON-EMERGENCY ITEM.
• Fire, flood and/or uncontrollable water, electrical problem, smell of gas, etc.
• Emergencies causing immediate danger such as fire call 911
• Emergencies involving IMMEDIATE electrical danger, call the utility service.
• Emergencies such as backed up plumbing, flooding, call the PURE Property Management emergency number 888-655-6419, and listen for emergency instructions and if necessary, call 911.
• Loss of heat or air conditioning is not an emergency – PURE Property Management recognizes this is a priority item and will make it a priority with the vendors to have the heat working as soon as possible.
• An emergency is not air-conditioning, non-working dishwasher, sprinklers, etc.
IF IT IS A NON-EMERGENCY, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
Please submit all maintenance requests through your resident portal. Be sure to detail the issue, provide photos, and describe any trouble-shooting steps you have already taken.
• Our maintenance coordination team will assign a vendor to contact you to schedule a mutually convenient appointment.
• We do not schedule appointments on your behalf with a vendor.
• Failure to show at an appointment will mean a charge to you. Therefore, be sure to call if you are unable to make the appointment.
• If you do not hear from a vendor within 3-5 days, call the PURE Property Management office and inform them you have not heard from a vendor. A PURE Property Management staff member will contact the vendor to find out the cause of the delay & inform you as to when service can be expected.
• If after a repair has been implemented & you are still having difficulty, be sure to call and state you had a recent repair and there is still a problem. Recent repair means within the last 60 days and pest control work means within 30 days. If you fail to report this and there is further damage, you may be responsible for the cost of the damage.
• PLEASE BE ADVISED that if the cause of the failure is due to the resident inflicted damage or found to be due to negligence for failure to report in a timely manner, then the resident may be responsible for the service call fee.
CHECK THE FOLLOWING, IF APPROPRIATE, BEFORE CALLING:
1.) The oven does not work. Check the “time bake” to be sure the settings on the unit are not preventing the oven from turning on. An oven set on “time bake” WILL NOT HEAT.
2.) Air-conditioner does not work. Check ALL circuit breakers. Often during hot weather or if a circuit breaker overloads, it will trip off the circuit A/C breaker. Often it is difficult to see that the breaker is tripped and it will look like it is not. Therefore, the breaker must be turned all the way off and then all the way on. The breaker must be turned all the way off because it will not “reset” itself to correct the problem.
3.) Garbage disposal does not work. Check underneath on the disposal unit for the reset button. Press the reset button to see if this corrects the issue. If an object is stuck & the blades do not turn, try putting a broom handle down the disposal & give it a twist. This will often break the disposal loose & it will work. Ensure that the garbage disposal is turned OFF while doing this.
4.) Electrical does not work in part of the house. Patio, kitchen or the bathroom. Click the reset button on GFCI (Ground fault interrupter).
5.) Circuit breakers keep going off. Check all appliances to see if the circuits are being overloaded with appliances such as irons, microwave, toaster, curling irons, blow dryers, etc.
6.) Smoke alarm doesn’t work. If the new battery does not work, call in a work order. Residents are responsible for the replacement of batteries. Notify Management if the smoke alarm is not working. Remember a smoke alarm is for safety and it is very important to check it regularly to see if it is working.
RESIDENTS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING CHARGES:
• If there is a service call and a breaker is tripped.
• When oven is on time bake and is not defective.
• When sewer stoppage is caused by resident(s) placement of debris in line such as toys, tools, diapers, rags, sanitary napkins, extensive toilet paper, etc.
• If the Resident fails to report necessary repairs.
• If the Resident fails to meet a vendor at an assigned appointment and there is a vendor charge.
• If the Resident’s pet causes damage to the property.
• If the Resident reports a repair which does not require service.
• If the Resident fails to replace battery for smoke detector or battery for remote door opener and causes a service call for only battery replacement.
• For replacing doors, jambs, broken glass and/or windows unless the Resident provides a Police Report detailing the cause of the problem showing forced entry by others.
• For carpet cleaning while living in and upon vacating the property.
• For damage, which is caused to the walls, carpets, floors, etc. because the Resident left the windows or doors open during rain or wind.
• Any damage to the property caused by Resident’s guests or invitees.
• If the request involves an appliance, please describe the appliance, including make, model and color. This may help expedite the repair. *Describe problem in detail.
Please note: Online maintenance requests are only monitored during regular business hours. Under normal circumstances, you should receive a response from our office or contact from a vendor within 3-5 days. If you are not contacted, please call our office at 707-524-8380. If you have an emergency after hours, please call 888-655-6419.
What People Are Saying About Us
Inquire with Us
North Bay Office
1101 College Avenue Suite 140
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
CA DRE #02124826